One morning I and my Spanish partner were headed to school. We got on the bus and after a few minutes the bus stopped and my partner started to go off the bus. I didn’t know why, she said that we were going to go off at the bus station next to the school, but I could not see the school. I only saw a building surrounded by a high fence, almost prisonlike. But it was her school.
Why do they have a big fence around their school?
- The crime rate is so high that they need a fence to keep the students away from the criminals.
- It is not unusual that the kids gets kidnapped, because they are so good looking.
- Because of safety reasons, to know where the students are and to know that only students and no one else is in the building.
- The building works as both a school and a prison, all the students are secretly criminals.
- The people in Vic are starving so they need a high fence to capture birds and get food easily.
- Maybe not the most likely, crime rate in Vic doesn’t seem higher than in Sweden.
- Not so likely, because they are not that good looking. Let us be honest.
- Most likely, because they seem to like rules.
- Not so likely, they will need a stronger fence to keep the criminals inside.
- Not so likely, not even birds are not that stupid.
Fun fact about Vic:
All the people in Vic seem to love birds as companions and food.